Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: August 2002:
Courier IMAP compatibility

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Courier IMAP compatibility
From: dLux <dlux@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:09:30 +0200

Hello,

I have a folder, which has more than 3000 messages and I am using
Courier IMAP.

The problem is that offlineimap uses UID SEARCH method, which seems to
be VERY slow on that folder. Does anyone has the idea how can I make it
faster?

(I am using offlineimap -o -1 -d imap, I want to reproduce the last
error which I ran into. The problem is that it seems to be VERY slow
in this way).

Szabó, Balázs (dLux)
--
                == Magzar billentzuyet ruley ==