Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: August 2002:
Re: Submitted offlineimap lists for inclusion on gmane.org

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Submitted offlineimap lists for inclusion on gmane.org
From: Martijn Pieters <mj@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:37:11 -0400

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 10:19:29AM -0400, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> I have submitted both offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx and
> offlineimap-commits@xxxxxxxxxxxx for includion in the never-expire
> mail-to-news gateway gmane.org. The group names suggested are
> gmane.mail.offlineimap.general and gmane.mail.offlineimap.public-svn.

I have just had confirmation that gmane.mail.offlineimap.general and
gmane.mail.offlineimap.subversion have been approved and subscribed. After
the first message to a list the corresponding group should be visible on
news.gmane.org.

This is the first message for the general list, the first checkin to
Subversion will activate the other one.

--
Martijn Pieters