Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2002:
Configuration format

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Configuration format
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 08:45:23 -0500

OK, I submitted as bug #26 a definition of the new configuration file format
based on Martijn's proposal.  If there are any further comments or
revisions, please post them there.

I'm working on tabulating a list of our todos, figuring out exactly what we
want to do when (what are the goals for a 4.0 release, etc).  Martijn is
working on the new configurator, and with Blinkenlights done, I'll be
figuring out what to tackle next.