Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2002:
Re: Our TODOs

Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Our TODOs
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:20:03 -0500

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 02:40:12PM -0400, Martijn Pieters wrote:

> I'd like to work on the configurator UI ideas I expressed earlier. I'll do
> that in a branch so as to not muck up anyones work; ideas are still vague so
> time estimates are not available at this moment.

Good idea.  Forgot about that one; I've added it to the TODO file.

Don't know how familiar you are with Subversion yet, so just to help out, to
make the branch:

svn cp https://svn.complete.org/offlineimap/offlineimap/head \
  https://svn.complete.org/offlineimap/offlineimap/branches/configurator

Then: