Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2004:
Re: [aclug-L] Goerzen in Linux Journal

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Goerzen in Linux Journal
From: bbales <bbales@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:24:26 -0600

On Thursday 09 December 2004 19:40, Steven Saner wrote:
> Hey:
>
> For those of you that subscribe to Linux Journal, you will notice an
> article written by our very own John Goerzen. Pretty cool!
>
> Steve
I always knew John would be famous someday.  And I thought I did good just
getting my letter in the October Linux Magazine.

I bought a new laptop this week and it doesn't have a serial port for my GPS.
Has anyone of you any suggestions for a pcmcia to serial or a usb to serial
adapter?  Can't seem to make much sense of what I see on the web.
bruce

---
Ecartis v1.0.0 - job execution complete.