Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2003:
[linux-help] Burning music CD's

To: linux-help <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Burning music CD's
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: 06 Oct 2003 22:05:10 -0500

I know how to burn data CD's on linux by using command line, but what
program does linux have to burn music CD's.  My windows 2000 keeps
crashing and doesn't have enough memory to even play a CD, let alone
burn one.

I wanted to have an activity on this, but it has been voted down several
times.  I am not the only person in ACLUG that wants to find out how to
burn CD's on linux.  ~Anne