Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Linux-friendly digital camera?

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Linux-friendly digital camera?
From: Jeff Vian <jvian10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 21:56:35 -0600

The mavica takes a much better picture.   My roonmate has a mavica that
takes pictures at much more than 640 X 480. He thinks it is abt 1024 X
768 but does not have the manual handy.

It puts the image on a mini-CD so it can put  720 images  at high
resolution or abt 1400 imagtes at low resolution on one mini cd. It also
can take short video mpgs.

I don't think any of the newer mavicas use floppy.

Jeff