Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2002:
[linux-help] Re: cat5/coaxial proximity

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: cat5/coaxial proximity
From: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:17:25 -0500

Any interference would most likely be very minimal... and I suspect your TP
would be mostly safe from interference.  You might twist the cables together
a bit (not a tight twist... just enough that they aren't parallel).  That
should help cut down on any cross-talk between the cables (this being the
same principal that "twisted pair" cabling is based on).

-- Jonathan