Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Anne.....

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Anne.....
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 14:02:52 -0500

I will make you another disk #3.  You can go the RedHat website and
download any RPM's and install them.  Read the man or info page to get
more details on the syntax for the RPM's, you need to get use to reading
man (short for manual) and info pages, so now is a good time to learn.
 Open a console screen and type 'man rpm' and it will give you all the
info you need and more.  ttyl ~Anne