Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Hey John Heffington

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Hey John Heffington
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 16:57:08 -0500

The job requirements at National are that you have either A+ or 2 yrs of
working in a computer repair or pc assembly facility.  Atleast that is
what I was told.  The last guy that they hired has A+ and Network+
certifications.  I heard that we are going to hire another tech fairly
soon and I collect the resumes, handle the applications and tech tests.
 Apply and see what happens.

I have built 3 Athalon computers, a PIII-1Ghz for the XP machine, still
have the PIII-800 --that was the NT graphics machine, removed NT and
installed linux and make it an MP3 server.  The 5 others are older pc's
that I am trying to decide what to do with, like a text only file server
or a FTP server.  I have been building my own computers from parts for
the last 10 years and I couldn't imagine buying one already assembled.
 Good luck on the building of the new pc.