Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2002:
[linux-help] Re: pilot-link-0.11.1

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: pilot-link-0.11.1
From: Michael Moore <mrmoore@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:31:26 -0500

Michael Moore wrote:

>Has anyone else tried out pilot-link-0.11.1?

>visit http://www.complete.org/cgi-bin/listargate-aclug.cgi

BTW, I've been using version 0.9.5 with my Palm M505 using a serial
cradle.  I thought about trying out version 0.11.1 so that I could use
my USB cradle.
I installed version 0.11.1 and then tested it with my palm using dlpsh
/dev/ttyUSB1 but my system still shows its trying to use version 0.9.5.
I've been using RPM's since I started using Linux, so I am new at
compile, make and install.
Here's what I did:
downloaded file pilot-link-0.11.1.tar.gz to directory /usr/pilot
uncompressed and extracted to /usr/pilot/pilot-link-0.11.1
./configure --prefix=/usr/pilot
make all
make install
It looked like everything installed okay.
Anybody, have any suggestions that might help me out?

BTW, I have missed the last couple of meetings.  Any ideas on the next
topic?