Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: March 2002:
[linux-help] Re: location od virtual doamin accounts directories

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: location od virtual doamin accounts directories
From: Randy Reames <randy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 21:25:02 -0600

They don't have to be there. That's just default. You can put them where
ever you want them to be, just specify the path in the config file.

As for the cgi you can specify where you want the cgi's to be as well.

RR

--
Randy Reames   randy@xxxxxxxxxx   www.reames.org   ICQ-115274915
Web Developer  Midwest Energy   www.mwenergy.com   Hays, KS, USA