Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: March 2002:
[linux-help] Re: FW: resolution problems

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: FW: resolution problems
From: "Demski Dennis SSgt 22 CS/SCMI" <Dennis.Demski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 07:13:52 -0600

it is PCI and it is an ATI card.  the ATI card has 16mb of onboard =
memory.  i have an OLD Cirrus logic car that has 1mb of memory.  the =
cirrus card works like a charm...but i can still only get 640X420? =
resolution.  but i cant even get the ATI card to work.

SSgt Dennis L. Demski Jr.
Satellite, Wideband & Telemetry Systems
DSN:  743-3666
COMM:  1-316-759-3666