Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2002:
[linux-help] Re: C userroup.

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: C userroup.
From: Michael Moore <mrmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 17:39:29 -0600

Yes, the C/C++ Users Journal: http://www.cuj.com
has a lot of good information.  I subscribed to
their magazine back in 1995.  Its too bad I didn't even
know about Linux back then.  But, as I seem to recall
the magazine never mention anything about Linux.  I
hope they have changed in that respect now.  As I can
recall they just seem to push programming packages
that worked on windows; such as, Turbo C/C++ for Windows,
Microsoft Visual C/C++, Borland C++, etc.