Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2001:
[linux-help] tempory mail server

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] tempory mail server
From: "Sudharsha" <adithya111@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 06:30:41 +0600

HI all,
My problem is this I have a mail server name mail.star.lk and
another mail server called mail.solaris.lk .
Now I want to take the mail.star.lk server offline .
I there for want to send all incomming mail to mail.star.lk to mail.solaris.lk
servers que and later when I take the mail.star.lk server online things should
be back to normal.
Help me pls
Thanks in advance.
Sudharsha.