Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: September 2001:
[linux-help] Re: IP Masq ???

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: IP Masq ???
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:46:46 -0500

The easiest way is to use the ipmasq package that Debian provides. This package
is a set of scripts that do all the hard work for you.  It's fairly well thought
out and well documented, so I don't think you'd have any problems running it.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Secretary & Website Maintainer - info@xxxxxxxxx