Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: September 2001:
[linux-help] potato webmail

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] potato webmail
From: Nathan <ncozzens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 23:01:08 -0600

Hello,

I warranted my 30GB hard drive.  Easier than I thought
it would be.  Western Digital was great about
it.  Thanks for the advice on that.

I'm still trying to decide on packages for my system
(Debian - Potato).  I want an IMAP server.  I think
I've decided on Courier.  And then I want some form of
secure webmail access to that IMAP server.  I'm
guessing the secure part will come from the version of
web server I choose.   (apache-ssl  vs.  apache)   Is
this a true assumption?

Thanks,
Nate