Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2001:
[linux-help] Re: kernel not freeing memory.

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: kernel not freeing memory.
From: Anne <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 23:28:27 -0500

830 S Woodlawn @ the corner of Woodlawn & Lincoln.  Go into the store at
the corner, go past the sales into a doorway that says service.  The
service dept doesn't support Linux, as ruled by the managers, but we can
help people with their hardware.  I am the only Linux fan at the store.
The other staff usually groan and roll their eyes at the mention of
Linux.  Sometimes I feel like a loner, not only am I the only Linux fan,
but I am also the only female in sales and service.

I have 3 computers running Linux with X installed.  I am glad that I
have the options to run text or X.  They run in text mode unless I am on
Netscape or playing the Linux games for my sanity breaks.  I also use
Wordperfect 8 and Star Office. Good luck with the memory issues.