Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2001:
[linux-help] Re: non-X download manager

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: non-X download manager
From: "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 01:13:10 -0500 (CDT)

the two apps i usually use to download stuff (aside from konqueror/ns) are
wget and greed...  greed stands for "Get & Resume Elite EDition"...  kinda
like a commandline GetRight or Go!Zilla...

<<< lloydix.2y.net FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE #0: Thu Jul 5 06:16:31 CDT 2001
glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LLOYDIX >>>