Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: May 2001:
[linux-help] Dialup Pop retrieval for Network IMAP server

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Dialup Pop retrieval for Network IMAP server
From: Nathan <ncozzens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 21:14:11 -0600

Hello,

I'd like to add a Linux trick to my repertoire.  I'm
hoping someone here can help or point me in the right
direction.

I'd like my Linux box to regularly dialup my Pop3
account to retrieve my email, and then serve it to me
via IMAP over my home network.  Does anyone have any
experience putting this concept into practice?  What
are the names of some software I should consider using?

Nate