Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: March 2001:
[linux-help] (no subject)

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] (no subject)
From: "andrea cavgalar" <burrchillin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 14:46:55 -0600

Hello,

I have been trying to recompile my kernel after adding some network modules.
During the compilation I type make bzImage and I am supposed to copy that
into a new directory. Unfortunately, the bzImage is nowhere to be found. It
is supposed to be in /usr/src/linux/arch/i386/boot. Can anybody tell me how
I can overcome this problem?

Thanks,

Alex.