Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: March 2001:
[linux-help] Boot disk image

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Boot disk image
From: "Justin Schell" <Justin.Schell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 13:33:14 -0700

"I have the red hat 5.2, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 7.0, the last two debian, and
slackware 3.6 and 7.0.  If you will tell me what version you are running, I
can bring my laptop to school tomorrow, and make a boot disk, or even burn a
disk for you, if you want to meet me at college (airport campus)  The burner
is at home, so I will need to know before 6am, if you need a cd burned.  I
will have the laptop at college, I leave at 10:30 am I get a break at 8:50
and 9:50"

Hello, I saw this message that you sent in reply to [linux-help] Re: Anyone
have a boot disk image?  on Jan 23.   I was wondering if you could send me a
Red Hat 6.2 boot image.  I am dual booting Windows 98 and Linux, but for some
reason my MBR got overwritten, thus I can't boot Linux.  If you could help me
out that would be great.  Thanks.

Justin Schell