Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2000:
[linux-help] Re: How to compile a driver

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: How to compile a driver
From: Bruce Bales <bbales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 19:21:16 -0500

The instructions provided are to build a module.  I sure don't want to rebuild
my kernel.  It is becoming increasingly obvious that linux is for programmers
and not for people.  I'm ready to give up.  Windows isn't so bad.  I have 9
ethernet boards, a hub, cables, six or seven books and after six or more weeks
the only card that works is the one in the windows box.

bruce