Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: November 2002:
your assistance

To: "hpcomm" <hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: your assistance
From: "alexxigwe" <alexxigwe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 02 17:19:27 W. Central Africa Standard Time

Your Honour,
 First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virtue
of it's nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET. Though I know that
a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but
I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.We have decided
to contact you through your box due to the urgency of this transaction.
 Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. I am MR ALEX IGWE,
CREDIT OFFICER, with the AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK Plc. I came to know of you in
my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this
confidential business which require maximum confidence.
THE PROPOSITION
A foreigner, Late ENGINEER DAVID CHING CHEN, from Taiwan an Oil
Merchant/Contractor with the federal Government of Nigeria, until his death\on
board the American Flight 587, an Airbus A300 left JFK, bound for Dominican
Republic that crashed in Queens New York, USA. Banked with us here at "AFRICA
DEVELOPMENT BANK" Plc, and had a balance of US$20,120,000.00{TWENTY MILLION ONE
HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS} which the bank now expects a
next of kin to claim as beneficiary, Valuable efforts are being made by the
"Africa Development Bank" Plc to get in touch with any of the Chen's family or
relatives but to no success.
 It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of
Late Engr, David Ching Chen next of kin {he had no wife nor children that is
known to us}. The management under the influence of our Chairman and members of
the Board of Directors, are making arrangement for the funds to be declared
"UNCLAIMED" and will be lost to the Federal Government or subsequently be
donated to the Trust Fund for Arms and Ammunition to further enhance the course
of war in West Africa.
 In order to avert this negative development, some of my colleagues and I now
seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to Late Engr, David
Ching Chen so that the funds USD20.120M would be released and paid into your
account as the beneficiary next of kin.
 All documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked
out. We have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of
deceased beneficiary and more so we are assuring you this business is 100% risk
free involvement. Your share stays while the rest would be for myself and my
colleagues for investment purposes.According to agreement within both parties.
 As soon as we an acknowledgement of this message in acceptance of our mutual
business proposal, we will furnish you with the necessary modalities and
disbursement ratio to suite both parties without any conflict If this proposal
is acceptable by you do not make undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed
on you, then kindly get to me immediately.
 Please furnish me with your most confidential Telephone and Fax Number,
signify your intentions immediately through this e-mail
address:alexxigwe@xxxxxxxxxxxx as time is not on our side.
Yours Faithfully
Mr. Alex Igwe
(234-1-7596975)