Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: May 2001:
not a valid file name - korean version window 98 -

To: <hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: not a valid file name - korean version window 98 -
From: "jo hanmu" <hmcho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 14:51:29 +0900

Hello !  , there,.....

My name is jo hanmu  in Seoul, Korea.

2 month ago, I bought  a HP 49 G and connectivity kit
and At last, today I tried to download a program -mohr49-  from eric's  web !
I tried tired agian but failed !

Everything is checked !  baud, parity, checksum,....
but  When I tried to copy a file from Pc to HP 40g,
PC connectivity kit say " this file is not a vaid name, so please confirm or enter the new name below! "
I entered new file name. but, this message is displayed again and agian !
Entering theNew file name is useless !

It seems that Sending file has no problem but receiving not.
I think It's final step of transferrig, but  don't know how to fix it !
I think this problem is common on Window 98 japanese version or korean version - from the mailling lists history

Please help me !  help me ! Please !