Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: January 2001:
Re: Possible virus

To: "Francisco Hermida Paramio" <fran_hermida@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Possible virus
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04 Jan 2001 23:25:41 -0500

Francisco,

I can assure you that the list itself or the list server software does
not have a virus.  It may be the case that someone accidentally posted
the virus to the list or accidentally included the list address in the
header.  I would suggest that you take the matter up with the sender
of the message.

Regards,
John Goerzen