Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: April 2000:
HPComm: New versions of HPComm and HPComm38 available

To: hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx, hpcomm-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HPComm: New versions of HPComm and HPComm38 available
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 17:04:06 +1000

Hello HPComm friends,

James and I would like to announce new versions of both HPComm and
HPComm38.

HPComm:

  The latest version is 3.0r3.  We have fixed many many bugs.

HPComm38:

  The latest version is 1.0r3.  There are no bugfixes since 1.0r2
  (which was fairly recent), but it supports taking screenshots
  from the HP49G, as well as the HP38G.

You can download these new versions from the HPComm website:

  http://www.hpcomm.org

If you have any questions or problems, please direct them to
the HPComm mailing list.  (See http://www.hpcomm.org/lists.html
for details).

Regards,

Mitch & James.