Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: March 2000:
questions

To: hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: questions
From: "Jonathan ADAMI" <jo_adami@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:32:17 CET

I am french so sorry for my English
I have a calculator HP49G and I ask to HP the link-kit  and I had it.
I put the calculator in server mode and i make all that it wrote.the calculator display some thing and the software ask me to put the calculator to server mode!! when I break on calculator it display 1 0 1 1 0 1.I change the options on calculator and on software and it display 3 0 1 3 0 1 or any else ... The software don't let choose me the type of calculator it always display HP48!!
What can I do !!! PLEASE HELP ME !!!!