Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: February 2000:
HP49G and Connectivity-Kit

To: hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HP49G and Connectivity-Kit
From: Franz.Offenbaecher@xxxxxxxxxxx (Franz Offenbächer)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:11:26 +0100

I can't use the program. When it starts to establish the link the first
step is set to green then my computer (an AMD Athlon 500 with 320MB of
RAM under Windows 98SE) freezes. Nothing happens, even the mouse doesn't
move. Only the Reset-Button can bring him back to life while the HP49G
is waiting for a server command until it stats an timeout.
This happens with the version 3.0 (sold with the cable) and the new
version too.
Can you help me with this? (And I appologize for my english, but it's
years ago since I learned it and I've got little practise in writing...)

Franz Offenbächer