HPComm: New beta version 3.0r3b4
[Top] [All Lists]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index] [Thread Index]
Dear HPComm friends,
James and I have just released a new beta version of HPComm 3.0r3.
The version number is 3.0r3b4.
Here are the changes since beta 3:
- The GROB manipulation dialog now has all the improvements
to functionality and reliability that we made to the GROB
dialog in HPComm38.
- Copying to the clipboard should be more reliable.
- Fixed a problem when a new folder was given an invalid name.
- Changed the Kermit code so retries are handled more
- Fixed a problem where renaming a directory in the treeview
wouldn't cause the list to be redisplayed.
I would appreciate people trying this version and giving their
feedback. Bug reports welcome!
Details on the new version, including how to FTP and install it,
are available from this page:
| mailto:mjd@xxxxxxxxxx | Not the official view of: |
| mailto:mjd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Australian Calculator Opn |
| Certified Linux Evangelist! | Hewlett Packard Australia |
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- HPComm: New beta version 3.0r3b4,
Mitch Davis <=