Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: October 1999:
Website updates

Cc: cyrille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, andrews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Website updates
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:17:09 +1000

Hello HPComm users,

Thanks for subscribing.  We appreciate that you want to use our
program.

I've just finished some updates to the website.  In particular,
the FAQ is now much improved, and there's a page of products.

  http://www.hpcomm.org/faq.html
  http://www.hpcomm.org/products.html

I just want to remind people that if you have problems using
HPComm, your best bet is to use the hpcomm mailing list.  The
mailing address is "hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx".  Note, you won't
see any replies unless you subscribe, which you can do here.

  http://www.hpcomm.org/lists.html

After you have subscribed, you'll get a confirmation email which
you MUST reply to.

More HPComm news coming soon!

Regards,

Mitch.