Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm-dev: May 2000:
Re: Bug storm

To: Irl_W_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: hpcomm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Bug storm
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 10:59:54 +1000

Irl_W_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> As of shortly after I installed the limited-distribution version (from James)
> of
> HPComm3.0r3bx, a number of bugs had been fixed, including "Truncation of
> directory display in Mode 0". The program worked quite reliably at 9600 baud
> and
> the only remaining previously-reported bug was the "crash on mu" bug,
> described
> below.
> When I installed the latest beta, the "Truncation on Directory Display in Mode
> 0" bug was back! It was also back in the version which had worked before! In
> other words, something seems to have changed on my PC, and I don't know what.

Dear Irl,

Thanks once again for your detailed bug reports.  Details like
this are really useful.

Hmm, I could swear I incorporated the changes James made to
fix your previously reported bugs....

Can you right-click on the icon for the beta version of HPComm
you're using, select "Properties", then the "Version" tab, and
click on "Special Build Description" please?  This should say
"3.0r4b2".

Regards,

Mitch.
--