Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm-dev: December 1999:
Re: mailing list

To: ve3jji@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: hpcomm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:47:24 +1100

jim cosgrove wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please include me in your mail list for future software etc. regarding
> the HP48G+. Glad to be a part of Beta tests as well.

Dear Jim,

Thanks for your mail.  Do you want to subscribe to the HPComm
development list?  Or do you want to be informed if and when we
work out how to do HPComm development without the help of a
Unix box?

If you're not sure what I'm talking about, visit this page:

  http://www.hpcomm.org/devel.html

If it's the former, click on this link, made just for you:

http://www.hpcomm.org/lists.cgi?name=Jim&email=ve3jji%40sympatico.ca?list=hpcomm-dev

If it's the latter, let me know and we'll put you on our Windows-only list.

Just out of curiosity, can you program?

Regards,

Mitch.
--