Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm-announce: January 2000:
New beta versions of HPComm and HPComm38

To: hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx, hpcomm-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: andrews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New beta versions of HPComm and HPComm38
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:36:19 +1100

Hello HPComm users,

Just a quick note on the latest beta versions:

  HPComm   3.0r3 beta 3
  HPComm38 1.0r2 beta 4

(In particular, HPComm38 beta 4 has much improved screenshots)

To download these, please visit the HPComm beta page:

  http://www.hpcomm.org/beta.html

I would appreciate people testing these as much as possible,
as we would like to officially release them soon.

Thanks,

Mitch.
--
| mailto:mjd@xxxxxxxxxx       | Not the official view of: |