Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2009:
[gopher] Re: Gopher support in curl gone

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Gopher support in curl gone
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:33:40 -0700 (PDT)

> I tend to agree (with your first independent clause, that is!).  Time
> permitting, I'll take a look at it.  Haven't had a chance to deal with
> "legacy" code in many years...

Okay. If you're unable to do so, I'll take a whack at it later. Tonight trying
to port a later SpiderMonkey to Mac OS 9. It's delightfully masochistic.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- The superfluous is very necessary. -- Voltaire -----------------------------