Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2009:
[gopher] Latest WikkaGopher code is now available

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Latest WikkaGopher code is now available
From: Brian Koontz <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:38:42 -0500

If you'd like to try out WikkaGopher (specifically, the gopher proxy,
but more is on the way), I've set up a download page here:

http://www.pongonova.org/gopherwiki/WikkaGopher

Setup takes all of 10 minutes (I can do it in 2 minutes).  Bug reports
and code enhancements can be sent to me directly, or feel free to use
the bug tracking link.  I also idle on the IRC #gopherproject channel
(Freenode) most evenings (GMT-5/6).

The more gopher proxies that are out there, the better chance we have
of stoking interest in the protocol.

Enjoy!

  --Brian