Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2009:
[gopher] Grumpy server v0.19 is out!

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Grumpy server v0.19 is out!
From: Mateusz Viste <mateusz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 09:35:26 +0200

Hi people!
I released few days ago a new version of my web/Gopher server. :-)

I'm announcing it here, because this release has a very nice new feature on
Gopher: support for CGI applications. It is possible now to use CGI
scripts/applications via gopher (plus, it's very easy to set up!).

I have made few simple test examples of such gopher "CGI" applications, feel
free to check them out ;-)
gopher://gopher.viste-family.net/1/OnlineTools

The Grumpy server itself is available at the following address:
gopher://gopher.viste-family.net/1/grumpy

...or, for HTTP-only population: :-)
http://www.grumpy-server.net/

Best regards,
Mateusz Viste
--
You'll find my public OpenPGP key at http://www.viste-family.net/mateusz/pub_key

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.