Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: April 2009:
[gopher] Re: *not* an April Fools' joke

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: *not* an April Fools' joke
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 00:38:03 -0700 (PDT)

> > OmniWeb supports gopher!
> >
> > http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omniweb/releasenotes/
> >
> > Not a joke!
>  omg, this is *great*.
>  random, otherwise entirely usable web browsers implementing gopher

Yup, I thought it was fabulous also. The support is unadorned, but hey,
it works (and they fixed some of the bugs in their previous older support).
Good news for people who like WebKit, since I think this is the only WebKit
browser other than Konqueror (...? is it WebKit now?) that has Gopher support
at all, and the only one out of the box.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegcaps awound? ---------------------------------