Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: February 2009:
[gopher] Mozilla Add-ons: OverbiteFF Nomination (fwd)

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Mozilla Add-ons: OverbiteFF Nomination (fwd)
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:23:04 -0800 (PST)

Good news today -- OverbiteFF is now a public add-on. You should be able to
get automatic updates now and all the good things you would expect. The
reviewer specifically mentioned all the good reviews and I really appreciate
everyone's help in publicizing OverbiteFF. Feel free to write more :)

----- Forwarded message from Mozilla Add-ons -----