Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: February 2009:
[gopher] Re: Blue Skies

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] Re: Blue Skies
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:16:20 -0800 (PST)

The latest version is on HAL3000, in the regularly updated "Begin_Here"
directory (as are ALL the latest versions of ALL known Gopher software and
documentation, both common and obscure).

http://hal3000.cx:70/Begin_Here

I suggest that everyone familiarize themselves with the contents of that
directory, as many of the recent questions appearing in this newsgroup are
already answered there.