Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: February 2009:
[gopher] Floodgap networks upgraded

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Floodgap networks upgraded
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 08:38:02 -0800 (PST)

Sorry about the downtime earlier this week, but you may notice that
performance is now a *lot* better. (For one thing, I'm finally getting the
uplink speeds that I've been actually paying for.) Call it a Valentine's
Day gift. :)

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- What use is magic if it can't save a unicorn? -- Beagle, "The Last Unicorn"