Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: February 2009:
[gopher] The Gopher FAQ

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] The Gopher FAQ
From: Mateusz Viste <mateusz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 20:05:22 +0100

Hi!
Recently someone asked on the gopher newsgroup about the group's FAQ.
I searched a bit, and the latest I found is an archived FAQ from the 15 Dec
1994.

I decided to make a FAQ directory on my gopher server, which contains all
FAQ versions I found out there.

I would like to update it (it's rather outdated right now), but I'm not sure
the version I have is really the latest... It would be nice to have an
up-to-date Gopher FAQ :-)

Here's the FAQ directory of my server:
gopher://gopher.viste-family.net/1/gopher-faq

Does anybody have any newer version than 15dec1994 of that Gopher FAQ?

Best regards,
Mateusz Viste
--
You'll find my public OpenPGP key at gopher://gopher.viste-family.net/1/PGP

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.