Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: November 2008:
[gopher] from c.i.gopher: New Gopher Client for Windows

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] from c.i.gopher: New Gopher Client for Windows
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 19:00:03 -0800 (PST)

Repeated from comp.infosystems.gopher. I don't have a Windows machine, so I
cannot test this program, but I'm sure people out there will.

>From: matjaz85@xxxxxxxxx
>Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 15:02:59 -0800 (PST)

I wrote a small client for gopher protocol. It runs under .NET 2.0. It
is written in C#.
You can download it from: http://matjaz85.googlepages.com/gopherclient
Feedback is welcome (specially if there are any problems with it).

Features:
- support for all item types (including CSO and server search)
- printing
- saving
- simple instalation and removal
- online help