[gopher] Re: Multilingual Gopher Support (was Re: Gopherness)

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Multilingual Gopher Support (was Re: Gopherness)
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 18:44:22 -0700 (PDT)

> > Are you running the most recent Overbite (build 1409)? I think you've
> > hit the character encoding bug Mate reported and I fixed.
>
> It's Version 1.1.1398. No updates were found in the extension
> manager... I'm guessing because it looks at addons.mozilla.org for the
> latest version. Is the current release not stable? Anyway, I went
> ahead and installed it via Floodgap, and it works now. Thanks!

The current release is stable but for some reason the reviewer at
Mozilla Addons seems to have gone on strike (I've had it requested for
review for weeks now). Thus there are no update notifications, which is
irksome.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- Why did the chicken cross the Moebius strip? To get to the other ... uh ...