Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: June 2008:
[gopher] Re: gopherVR

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: gopherVR
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:06:21 -0700 (PDT)

We already have GopherVR for Macintosh (7.x)
gopher://home.jumpjet.info/11\Begin_Here\Clients\MacOS_7x\TurboGopherVR
and at least one example for Unix
gopher://home.jumpjet.info/11\Begin_Here\Clients\Unix-based\GopherVR
 As this code apparently talks to the "SoundBlaster", how about releasing the
much anticipated, but never released, version for Windows (either Window 2k,
Windows 9x, Windows 3x, or even DOS).  Although there are many
Unix/Linux/whatever-ix users out there, they pale into insignificance vs. the
number of Windows users.  If we want Gopher to survive, Windows users MUST be
accomodated.