Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: June 2008:
[gopher] Re: pygopherd & ASK (fwd)

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: pygopherd & ASK (fwd)
From: Michael Casadevall <sonicmctails@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 03:09:10 -0400

Internet Explorer actually Gopher+ (weird I know) to get file sizes when
downloading files. While quite a bit of G+ is insane, the way they
handled the transmission of file size alone was pretty smart. It would
be also pretty easy to have an additional field in menu entries for
binary file times that include the MINE time.