Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: May 2008:
[gopher] final beta for OverbiteFF prior to release (build 1380)

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] final beta for OverbiteFF prior to release (build 1380)
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 22:55:15 -0700 (PDT)

This is the final beta build for OverbiteFF since I want to time it with the
release of FF3 later in June (I hope). Please update to build 1380. This
includes the Danish and Russian translations (thanks Jacob and Roman), turns
off the verbose error console logging, fixes a bug with reporting security
information to the browser, and has tweaks to how port number security is
managed (more opened ports and several explicitly disabled ones).

I'm working on the landing Web page for the Overbite plugin family as well
as the Gopher-based documentation. For now still get it from

        gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/9/overbiteff.xpi

Please report any bugs ASAP.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- When you don't know what you're doing, do it neatly. -----------------------