Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: April 2008:
[gopher] bucktooth 0.2.4

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] bucktooth 0.2.4
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 22:17:54 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to a report from Nicholas Shanks, who pointed out that Apple (darn you)
has completely removed all trace of inetd or similar from Leopard, I have
gotten off my butt and written a configure.launchd for bucktooth. This should
be considered EXPERIMENTAL but does work on my 10.5.2 test workstation.

Although the version number is 0.2.4, the core engine is still the same as
0.2.3. If you are having no problems with 0.2.3, there is no need to upgrade
unless you want to try it on your local Leopard or other launchd-enriched
system.

        gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/buck

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- If I am not for myself, who will be for me? -- Pirkei Avot -----------------