Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: April 2008:
[gopher] Re: Hello gopherspace!

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Hello gopherspace!
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 18:21:55 -0700 (PDT)

For a good overview of Gopher basics, (including Clients you can download) I
would suggest visiting:  gopher://home.jumpjet.info/11\Begin_Here

  If you need a basic Client just to get started, try the Web page:
http://home.jumpjet.info/index.htm

  If you want to see "The Best of Gopherspace", I suggest exploring the Gopher
Jewels at:  gopher://home.jumpjet.info/11\Gopher_Jewels_2

Beren Sanders <beren.sanders@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Just saying hello to all of you people using gopher. I've been having
some fun checking it all out over the past few days. Keep it alive!

-Beren Sanders - Sydney, Australia.

Access, No Cost.