Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2008:
[gopher] Re: How about Browser #3?

To: <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] Re: How about Browser #3?
From: "Trevor" <greendragon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:30:00 -0500

i haven't used IE7 due to issues it has i'm waiting for them to clear up
first. it will probably be stable at service pack 2, which seems to be the
case with most Windows System applications.

i did not, however, know it had a plugin arcitechture. Cameron, can you
provide a link?

trevor (windows code monkey)